The Details on the Wilhelm Agency (a.k.a. Your dream job)
We sit at the crossroads between a traditional, family-owned independent insurance agency and a poised-for-growth, innovative agency.
We’re a growing company riding a lot of momentum…BUT we treat all of our clients to a boutique, family-owned experience (birthday and holiday cards, hats with pompoms when your client has a baby–all that good stuff) .
Our clients know we care about them because it shows up consistently in everything we do–our responsiveness, our friendliness, and our diligence in getting them exactly what they need.
Here’s what else you should know about us:
- We’re high energy…(Even for insurance industry standards!)
- We’re team players…(Every success is a team effort–working together is the only way to win)
- We’re diverse individuals…(Yeah, performing as a team is really important–but we don’t lose our individuality in the process)
- We’ll be patient and friendly while you learn your new role (You’ll have the mentorship, resources, and support you need from the team to succeed)
The Essential Tasks:
As our newest Sales Producer, you will:
- Generate leads
- Close sales
Those are the big three, but you’ll also need to:
- Maintain relationships throughout the life of the policies
- Successfully build your book, and your career
- Stay organized and ahead of the curve
- Rely on our incredible support team to handle the in-between tasks
- Put everything you have into this opportunity
The Required Experience:
To be our new Sales Producer, you’ll need:
- 4+ years of successful sales experience (doesn’t have to be in insurance)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- To pass a background check
We do things a little bit differently around here. It works for us, so make sure this works for you, too:
- We keep it positive (there’s no place for negativity or drama in our office)
- Every person counts (there’s no room to hide here, every person truly counts)
- You’ll be busy all the time (nothing can get in your way during the workday!)
- You’ll need to do some travel (You’ll be meeting with clients and going to networking events)
- We are not motivated by goal setting, not afraid of it
- Building your book takes time, so you’ll need 2:1 motivation to patience
- We currently are not accepting candidates who have existing non-competes with an insurance agency and/or insurance company
- Your salary grows with your experience and the book, and we offer competitive base pay plus commission and bonus
Do you like the sound of this?
Go ahead and submit your resume and a reference (we hold all resumes in confidence). Our hiring director will follow up with you if we agree that you’d be a great fit!
From there, we’ll arrange an initial phone interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you!